A WordPress Marketplace theme is a feature rich, multi-purpose and flexible premium WordPress theme that has been integrated seamlessly with Easy Digital Downloads.
You can now turn your theme into a digital store or even better; a full fledged Marketplace! This premium WordPress theme is especially useful for all those who would like to start building and maintaining a powerful presence in the industry just like ThemeSnap, Envato (ThemeForest), Creative Market and others.
Benefits of running a single-vendor Marketplace website:
- A good way to generate revenue online.
- Build, manage, promote, and track your own business.
- Full control over your own work. No fees, no restrictions, no rejections and set your own prices.
- Enhance your abilities, get feedback from customers and get recognized in the industry.
- Boost your career at the same time.
Benefits of running a multi-vendor Marketplace website:
- Help vendors to maximize their business and customer relationships in a secure, trustworthy, and convenient platform.
- Change the market by setting up a profitable platform for all parties involved. Do away with outrages fees, or the Exclusivity Lock-In and price restriction most vendors don’t want.
- By providing a huge variety of products you’re bound to easily generate traffic and sales.
Full Featured List:
- Compatible with the latest stable release of WordPress and EDD 2.4!
- Responsive Design
- Supports all WP Blog Post Formats: Standard, Aside, Image, Link, Quote, Status, Video, Audio, Gallery (with slide option), and Chat.
- Valid HTML5 & CSS3
- Cross-browser Compatibility
- SEO optimization and microformats (Google Rich Snippets)
- Additional support has been built-in for the following extensions:
- Contact Form 7
- Easy Social Share Buttons for WordPress
- 5 Visual Composer exclusive addons:
- Marketplace :: Grid
Create a beautiful and simple grid of thumbnails with items from your Marketpace (EDD Downloads) only.
- Marketplace :: Slider Create multiple sliders.
- Marketplace :: Post Widget block
Display your marketplace items just like a magazine wordpress website.
- Marketplace :: Filter To display of your marketplace items inside a filterable grid . Supporting single layout or multiple ones.
- Maketplace :: Category
A category block that displays subcategories, authors’ avatars and other useful stats.
- Marketplace :: Grid
Most of these addons supports the following sorting options: Date, ID, Author, Title, Modified, Comment Count, Meta Value, Meta Value Number, and Random.
- Advanced Theme Options Panel
- Boxed & Wide Layout
- Sticky Menu
- Custom Header Design
- Option to add Google Analytics/Piwik (or any other) tracking code
- Built-in Topbar
- Built-in Page title bar with breadcrumbs
- Multiple Widget Sidebars: 2 Post Sidebars, 2 Page Sidebars, 3 Marketplace Sidebars, Up to 6 Footer Sidebars
- Multiple Sidebar Layouts: Full width (no sidebars), Up to two sidebars to the left or right, Sidebar left and right.)
- Several useful page options: Enable/Disable comments on pages, Enable/Disable Page titles on multiple pages such as Archives, Search, Category, Tags, etc.
- Blog Post Layout Option: List view and Grid View (up to four columns, Masonry) + control the number of items per page.
- Excerpt options when using list view; Customize excerpt length (by words), excerpt ending (dots […]), and read more text.
- Enable/Disable WordPress Standard Author Biography box and Next and Previous post links on each single blog post.
- Customize each Blog Post Format; Enable/Disable Title, Date, Post meta data, Excerpt or Full content.
- Typographic and styling options
- Footer options; Enable up to 6 columns, copyright, any menu and more.
- Additional Marketplace options
- Enable/Disable decimal from all price and Add custom text if price display is $0.00.
- Enable “All Rights Reserved [author]” Prefix inside the Page title bar.
- Layout options: List view and Grid View (up to four columns) + control the number of items per page.
- Paginated comments.
- Customize excerpt options separately from blog posts when using list view.
- Enable Front-end Registration (Vendors or Customers), Login, Dashboard pages and more.
- Multiple Sidebar Layouts supported for: Item description page and Archive pages (Category,Tags,Search).
- Special Notification bar on Marketplace pages only. Not visible on blog posts or pages.
- Display Marketplace statistics (x items for sale, x purchases, x users) anywhere on your website.
- Custom search template for marketplace items.
- And so much more…
The demo uses a few premium wordpress plugins which aren’t included inside your download package. If you wish to use them, you need to purchase them separately. The following plugins are recommended: Visual Composer, Visual Composer Ultimate Addon, Easy Social Share Buttons, and if you want to create a multi-vendor marketplace: Frontend Submissions.