Introducing the Blush Typeface and DIY Logo Kit for Illustrator! This kit comes loaded with 120 hand-painted graphics, 14 pre-designed logo templates, and the Blush Typeface too! Just install the fonts, open up Illustrator (or similar software), edit the text, and BOOM! Gorgeous. New. Logo.
What You Get:
- Blush Typeface (OTF & TTF). Contains Western European Language Support, ligatures and decorative end characters.
- 120 Transparent PNG Graphics (Sized for Logo Design).
- PSD File containing all the characters (in case you don’t have a Glyphs panel, you can cut + paste).
- 14 Pre-Designed Illustrator Logos.
- Start-Up Guide (with additional font links and simple instructions).
- It’s SUPER HELPFUL to have a basic working-knowledge of Illustrator before you start. 🙂
- The PNG files are all 300DPI & RBG. Note: These have been sized for logo design, so they’re not huge. They’ll work great in your branding, but they weren’t designed for larger projects. Just FYI. 🙂
- It’s really handy to have a Glyphs Panel to access those extra characters, but if you don’t have one, that’s okay too. There is included a handy PSD that you can use to cut and paste characters directly from Photoshop.