Haiti comes with full set of lowercase alternates and it’s PUA encoded (specially coded fonts) which means that you will be able to access all characters from any application and you don’t need to have Illustrator or Photoshop to access all extra characters. Instruction of how to use PUA glyphs is included (it’s super-easy and you don’t need any special programs).
For those of you who have opentype capable software: you can access the alternates by turning on ‘Stylistic Alternates’ and ‘Ligatures’ buttons on in Photoshop’s Character panel, or via any software with a glyphs panel, e.g. Inkscape, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop CC.
You will get:
- Standart lowercase and uppercase characters (click on preview to see them all)
- Alternative characters for lowercase (full set)
- Language support for most of european languages (please test your language in the test window below, if some characters that you need are not there – please do not hesitate to contact me and I’ll do my best to add them)
- 20 handdrawn doodles (PNG, EPS)
- 6 seamless patterns (JPG, EPS)
You will get font both in OTF and TTF.
Haiti is a perfect font for:
- Branding & logo design
- Typography posters
- Apparel design
- Greeting cards
- Wedding stationary
- Book and magazine covers