Emerald is one of a kind playful brush font. It has dancing baseline, organic texture and some interesting variations of lowercase letters.
Emerald comes with some lowercase alternates and it’s PUA encoded (specially coded fonts) which means that you will be able to access all characters from any application and you don’t need to have Illustrator or Photoshop to access all extra characters. Instruction of how to use PUA glyphs is included (it’s super-easy and you don’t need any special programs)
For those of you who have opentype capable software: you can access the alternates by turning on ‘Stylistic Alternates’ and ‘Ligatures’ buttons on in Photoshop’s Character panel, or via any software with a glyphs panel, e.g. Inkscape, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop CC.
Main Emerald Features:
- Handdrawn with brush & ink
- Standart lowercase and uppercase characters
- Some lowercase alternates
- PUA coded
- Language support for most of european languages (please test your language in the test window below, if some characters that you need are not there – please do not hesitate to contact me and I’ll do my best to add them)
You will get:
- Emerald font in OTF, TTF
- 6 pre-made cards with abstract brush strokes and textures (JPG, AI)
Please, note! You will get editable cards in AI and JPG format. If you want to change colors of the strokes, move them around, change background color etc, you need to have software that will support AI files (eg Adobe Illustrator). You won’t be able to edit JPG version as those are just flat images (size 8333×8333), however you can use them as backgrounds.
Emerald is a perfect font for:
- Typography posters
- Apparel design (especially t-shirts!)
- Branding & logo design
- Greeting cards and invitations
- Wedding cards & Save the dates
- Recipes and cooking books!