Spider Event Calendar is a highly configurable product which allows you to have multiple organized events.
Spider Event Calendar is a highly configurable plugin which allows you to have multiple organized events in a calendar. This plugin is one of the best WordPress Calendar available in WordPress Directory. If you have problem with organizing your WordPress Calendar events and displaying them in a calendar format, then Spider WordPress Calendar Plugin is the best solution. Maybe you just want to have a quick look at your calendar to remind yourself about the future appointments? It will be great if calendar extension will be able to show all events, display them in a widget as a beautiful and customizable calendar on your website. Spider WordPress Calendar is an extraordinary user friendly calendar.
There is also a possibility of displaying the events in a list view. The product includes a widget called Upcoming events, allowing to have a specific number of upcoming events arranged in ordered or randomized option.
Possibility to add multiple events for a single date, including events from different categories. You can display the calendar in a smaller format for all pages using the Calendar widget.
Different categories created for the calendar will be displayed as a legend below the calendar. This will allow the users to manage the types of the events they are looking for.
Features of Spider Event Calendar:
- 100% responsive. Fully compatible with all mobile devices.
- You can add unlimited number of calendars, event categories and unlimited number of events for each calendar.
- WordPress Calendar can be used as a plugin and as a widget as well.
- Separate upcoming events widget to display upcoming events in a list. The widget features are customizable.
- With a simple click on the date on the Calendar you will see the events and their descriptions recorded for that day.
- Spider Event Calendar supports events that last more than one day.
- Possibility to set the month and the year initially displayed on the calendar (option to display any particular month instead of the current month on the calendar).
- Possibility to select calendar date style in the popup.
- Possibility of displaying events repeating on a specific day of week on a weekly, monthly and even yearly basis.
- Possibily of displaying single-day events.
- Possibility to choose month display format in the Spider Event Calendar.
- Option of displaying from one to four views (Month, List, Week and Day).
- Possibility of setting one of the view options as a default one.
- An option to create categories.
- Possibility to assign a category for each event.
- Option of having different colors for each category.
- Filtering possibility in the front end: when clicking upon the category legend it will display events of that category only.
- Possibility to display multiple events for a single day.
- Possibility to include custom HTML, e.g. images in the event description.
- The events of the Upcoming events widget, as well as their sequence and number can be customized from widget area.
- Possibility of displaying/hiding the category legend below the calendar.
- Possibility of selecting the start day of the week (Monday, Sunday).
- Possibility of defining the default view, as well as view options for the calendar widget.
- Colors and fonts of the Upcoming events widget can be customized from the widget area.
- Possibility to include only the events and not the calendar as whole in a list form with Upcoming Events widget.
- Calendar widget uses lightbox for displaying events similar to the large calendar.