Buttermilk Farmhouse – a rustic, delicate script that can be used on everything from signage to branding to editorials.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Buttermilk Farmhouse Regular (OTF & TTF) – An organic, farmhouse-inspired font, complete with decorative end characters, ligatures, catchwords and select alternates.
- Buttermilk Farmhouse Italic (OTF & TTF) – An italic version for your creative pleasure.
- 85 Hand-Illustrated Farmhouse Vectors
- 14 Ready-Made Logos (AI & EPS)
- Plus a BONUS sans serif font from my arsenal. (Used in the logos).
Important Stuff (Definitely read me!):
- Fonts are currently English-only.
- You will NEED A GLYPHS PANEL to access the alternates, as they are in blank character slots. You can find a Glyphs panel in programs like Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and Photoshop CC.
- There are NO PNG or PSD files included. The vectors can be opened with vector editing software, and have been saved as legacy versions (so, you’ll be fine as far back as CS2).
- To manipulate the logos, you’ll need either Illustrator or Inkscape, and to avoid any font substitution problems, just install all the font files BEFORE you open the AI/EPS files. Cool?