Cutout Florals is a big collection of floral elements (stems, leaves, flowers, seeds, etc) that were actually cut out of paper and then carefully digitized. You’ll get 400+ separated elements, as well as 75 ready-to-go flowers, 12 seamless patterns and 15 watercolor Photoshop styles that will help you add some nice textures in one click (instruction of how to use styles is also included).
With this giant set of floral elements you’ll be able to create digital scrapbook designs! Cutout flowers will look great on product packaging, greeting cards, on apparel designs.
What exactly you will get:
- 339 separated details of flowers on black color as shown on the preview (PNG, EPS)
- 12 seamless patterns (JPG, PNG, EPS)
- 75 colored ready-to-go flowers and leaves (PNG, EPS)
- 15 watercolor Photoshop styles – you’ll need Photoshop CS5 or higher to use those (ASL)
All PNG files come with transparent backgrounds, elements are saved in separated files, sizes vary, but most of them are 8333×8333 px, 300 DPI.
Cutout floral details include:
- 55 flowers
- 153 leaves
- 58 seeds
- 34 stems
- 39 other decorative elements (stars, textures, squares etc)
You’ll get 339 elements in total that you can mix & match to create your own perfect cutout flowers.