Whether you’re in a moody or a beachy vibe, Florence knows just how to fit your style! As a minimalist theme, it’s incredibly versatile, letting you adjust it however you need.
Florence is a gorgeous WordPress theme you’ll have no problem installing on your website. In just a few clicks, you’ll have it look just like the demo and will be ready to blog!
Note that you will need to purchase your own license of the Genesis Framework. It isn’t included with your purchase.
- The Florence Theme (A Genesis Child Theme)
- Lifetime support
- Lifetime access to our documentation
- Responsive Design. All of our themes look great whether you’re on your desktop, your tablet or your phone. We know just how important responsive design is and we don’t want you to have to worry about this.
- Customize the colors. You’ll be able to adapt your new website to your brand, without needing our help to do it! You can change the main color and the accent color to whatever your heart desires.
- Upload your own logo. No need to touch any code, uploading your own logo is easy as pie! We want you to look your best, so we’re giving you all the tools to get there!
- Vertical Post Carousel. We know how important vertical images are to your blog, and we want you to be able to showcase them! Displaying the carousel is optional, but we think it rocks!
- Widgetized homepage. Add as many widgets as you want to your homepage to make it more like you! We want you to be able to customize your homepage (it’s your most important page after all!) to your heart’s desires.
- Strategic Widgets area. Add a newsletter signup after each blog post, add your signature at the end of your post, add a search button and/or a second menu to the top bar, etc. There are so many options you can play with!
- Add your Instagram Feed to the Footer. Instagram is aaaaah-mazing and we want you to display your best images on your site for everyone to see! (And, you know, for people to follow you there too!) You’ll be able to add your feed in your footer in just a few clicks.
- Customized for specific plugins. Plugins are an amazing way to add functionality to a website! We have a few favorites, and made sure to integrate them with Florence! Simple Social Icons, Instagram Feed and Jetpack are a few of those!
Code + Coconut themes can only be installed on self-hosted WordPress websites and require your own license of the Genesis Framework to work.
To make sure the installation process goes smoothly, it is recommended to have all these things lined up first, before buying the theme.
- Buy a domain name. If you haven’t done this already, we recommend buying from Namecheap as they offer a really great service!
- Buy hosting. To be able to have a self-hosted WordPress site, you need to buy hosting. We highly recommend SiteGround if you haven’t bought it already.
- Install WordPress. Once you’ve bought your domain name and host, it’s time to install WordPress on your server. Most hosts will give you a one-click install option that’s super easy to do! You’ll know it worked when you have a fully functioning website that you can log into.
- Buy a Genesis Framework License. If you’re a new blogger, chances are you won’t have a copy of the Genesis Framework already. It’s important to get your own copy, otherwise, you won’t be able to install this theme.