Block Bad Queries (BBQ) helps protect WordPress against malicious URL requests.
Block Bad Queries (BBQ) is a simple script that protects your website against malicious URL requests. BBQ checks all incoming traffic and quietly blocks bad requests containing nasty stuff like eval(, base64_, and excessively long request-strings. This is a simple yet solid solution that works great for sites where .htaccess is not available. The BBQ script is available as a plugin for WordPress or standalone script for any PHP-powered website.
- Plug-n-play functionality
- No configuration required
- Born of simplicity, no frills
- Blocks a wide range of malicious requests
- Based on the 5G/6G Blacklist
- Scans all incoming traffic and blocks bad requests
- Works silently behind the scenes to protect your site