Now you can create vintage travel posters quickly and easily with PosterPress.
PosterPress smart PSD (Layered Photoshop Document) is set up so you all you have to do is drop in your photo and it instantly turns it into a simplified illustration which blends over the border, has subtle paper flecks, halftones and paper folds which adds age and a folder with editable text with it’s own rough texture.
PosterPress is not an action but a layered Photoshop document, set out like this:
• Smart Object – Layer for dropping your Photo in.
• Textures folder – Change or add subtle flecks or paper folds
• Text folder – Insert the text you want here and apply rough ink to your type
• Photo folder – Settings to adjust the simplicity effect on your photo
• Background folder – Change the background color
What you get:
• PosterPress PSD – 3000px x 2000px (Landscape, Portrait, Square)
• PosterPress PSD – 4500px x 3000px (Landscape, Portrait)
• PosterPress PSD – US Letter Size
• 12 Travel Photographs by Adam Barlow of Donal Design
• 18 Textures (subtle flecks, Rough Ink, Haltone, Paper Folds)
• Instruction booklet (PDF) includes visual font list of vintage type & links to download them.
• Photoshop CS3 or above. Will NOT work in PS Elements or Coral Draw.
• Basic knowledge of Photoshop.