For some time now watercolour have been trending in blog designs, prints, packaging and branding designs. If you’re looking into designing or redesigning your ideas, watercolour trend is still blowing up and here are some hand-painted resources to get started.
• 44 Photoshop Styles. Each Style is created in 3 watercolour techniques. As they are hand painted most of them has many graduated washes different from each other. I kept the same colour palette for each set of 3 Styles, thanks to the combination of the blended colours resulted colour may be slightly different but you will find them under the same name. Basically the pack contains 132 watercolour Styles in 3 .ASL files.
• 10 Watercolour patterns (.PAT File)
• 49 Watercolour stamp brushes (.ABR file)
• 30 Watercolour lose shapes (Transparent .PNGs), shapes dimension varies from 6000 to 500px
• 2 Watercolour blank papers (6800x3826px)
• Help file with easy installation instructions and few preview images with all elements in the pack
• Please note:
Layer Styles and Patterns work perfectly in Adobe Photoshop CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6 & CC
Brushes work well only in Adobe Photoshop CS6 & CC