This was built considering for everyone to be able to use no matter the WordPress experience, so it’s very easy:
- Install the plugin through the Install Plugins interface or by uploading the
post-types-orderfolder to your
- Activate the Post Order plugin.
- A new setting page will be created within Settings > Post Types Order, you should check with that, and make a first options save.
- Using the AutoSort option as ON you don’t need to worry about any code changes, the plugin will do the post order update on fly.
- Use the Re-Order interface which appear to every custom post type (non-hierarchical) to change the post order to a new one.