Manage your Restaurant Meals, Menus and Table Bookings. Confirm or reject your reservations. Schedule booking times for your online booking form.
Managing Restaurant Reservations
Create or Accept restaurant bookings online with our easy to use restaurant manager plugin. You can create your restaurant bookings through your WordPress Admin, or your customers can create their own bookings through your website. When a booking comes in confirm or reject the booking and the customer will receive notifications to their email.
Restaurant Manager Plugin will integrate seamlessly into your current theme. It is very easy to use and will have you up and running in no time. Create a page with your reservation booking form and receive table bookings instantly.
- Create a reservation booking form easily with our built in shortcode.
- Shortcode menu to easily implement your reservation form.
- Reservation form validation to get important data without errors.
- Create reservations from your admin screen.
- Set your reservations to Pending, Confirmed or Rejected.
- Setup your email notification messages.
- Create booking schedules for your restaurant opening times.
- Fast and easy to use.
- Easily modify the CSS to better fit your theme.
- Log all of your events when a user changes the reservation status.
- Excellent documentation and online support.
Managing Restaurant Meals and Menus
Create your restaurant meals through your administration screen and assign properties to your meals. Organize your meals into menus and display them on your website. You can have multiple menus and assign the meal to each menu. This means you do not have to duplicate your content and quickly move meals around your menus.
Assign properties to your meals such as:
- Full Pricing
- Small Plate Pricing
- Calorie Counts (kcal)
- New Additions
- Healthy Options
- Gluten Free
- Spice Ratings
- Dietary Requirements (Vegetarian, Vegan, etc)
Create menu courses and assign the meal to the courses and menus.