Get seriously cool double exposure effects with ExposureX2. Doing a quick Google image search on double exposure brings up some amazing creations but to achieve effects like this requires quite a long process.
This Photoshop document requires just a basic knowledge of layer masks using the eraser tool and that’s it! Check out the video run through to see how to produce the effects in just minutes.
So what’s included in the download?
• ExposureX2 PSD
– 3000 x 2000px (Landscape, Portrait and Square)
– 4500 x 3000px (Landscape, Portrait)
– US Letter 8.5×11″ (Landscape, Portrait)
• 7 Cutout Portraits by Justin Fennert
• 30 Photos (Industrial, Cityscapes, Woodland, Nature) by Justin Fennert
• 15 Color Washes (B&W, Sepia, Color)
• 4 Film Grain Textures (PNG & Vector)
• ExposureX2 PDF Instruction Guide
• This is only for Photoshop, not Elements or Illustrator.
• Basic knowledge of Photoshop and using layer masks.
• Works in Photoshop CS3 or higher.