(Not so) cute, scary monsters are waiting for you! There’s not enough monsters here. Let’s make monsters’ invasion right now!
Each creature you can use as:
- avatar and profile picture
- website and advertising mascot
- funny pattern (i.e. on clothes, bags)
- product face
- in mobile and web games
- illustration in books for kids, cartoons
- on business cards, fliers, posters
- and so on! (Halloween!)
The mascots are in 100% scalable and editable vector, layered files (AI, PSD, EPS). Files are well-organized – each element is in a proper group, shapes are easy to edit with simple color changing.
Steps of making a monster:
- take a look into PDF file – there is a gallery of all elements. It has 15 pages with list of arms, legs, ears, wings, fur & body shapes, tails, faces, mouths, noses, horns, hair, eyes, wear (clothes), additional elements, bonus
- there’s a number next to each element – so it would be easy to find proper group / element in editable file (PSD, AI or EPS)
- choose elements which you want to use (hide / unhide)
- move / scale them to fit to other elements
- play with items’ colors
- Now your monster is ready to bite!