This plugin adds a new
Visual Editor widget type that allows you to insert rich text and media objects in your sidebars with no hassle. The default WordPress text widget lacks of functionalities and it requires HTML knowledge, this plugin was born to overcome these limitations.
With Black Studio TinyMCE Widget you will be able to edit your widgets in a WYSIWYG manner using the native WordPress TinyMCE editor, just like you do in posts and pages. And if you are a developer you may still switch back and forth from Visual to HTML mode.
- Add rich text widgets to your sidebars and edit them using visual editor
- Switch between Visual mode and HTML mode (including Quicktags toolbar)
- Insert images/videos from WordPress Media Library
- Insert links to existing WordPress pages/posts or external resources
- Support for fullscreen editing mode
- Support for widgets accessibility mode
- Support for WordPress networks (multi-site)
- Support for WPML (multi-language)
- Live preview in theme customizer
- Available in 20+ languages