TheCookBook – is a beautiful WordPress Blog Theme. With our theme you can create not only food blogs, but any type of blog you want – personal, food, travel, publishing or tutorial blog sites.
Using Theme Options you can customize your blog the way you want very easy!
- Fully Responsive, mobile optimized
- Theme Options powered by WordPress Customizer
- Different Homepages Combinations
- Easily change layouts and main theme colors
- Everything is clear and easy to customize
- Custom Logo (easy to upload from admin panel)
- Custom Favicon (easy to upload from admin panel)
- Sticky Header Navigation
- Blog Layout:
- Fullwidth Layout
- Left Sidebar
- Right Sidebar
- Blog Posts Layouts:
- List Layout
- 2 Columns Grid
- 3 Columns Grid
- Post Formats Support:
- 3 Page and Post Layout types:
- Full width
- Left sidebar
- Right sidebar
- Hide/Show most elements
- Scroll to top feature
- Recipe Card and Review System
- Related posts from the same tags
- Contact form 7 support
- Full documentation
- Translation ready
- This theme is designed to work on hosted installations of WordPress.org only. This theme will not work with WordPress.com sites. Your site must be self-hosted, meaning you must have both a domain and hosting purchased from a hosting company.
- TheCookBook theme is not built on Genesis themes, so it does not require the Genesis framework.
- The theme include ONLY first (default) homepage demo content. All other layouts you can easily setup via live theme customizer.
- All images are only for preview.