All fonts are inspired by vintage medicine and druggists books, labels and signboards.
What does The Apothecary Collection contain?
- Asplin – A thin serif typeface (clean, rough)
- Garriger – A extended vintage serif font (clean, rough)
- Hagerman – A condensed display sans typeface (clean, rough)
- Kimmell – A extended sans typeface (clean, rough)
- Seidlitz – A vintage display typeface (clean, rough)
15 Vintage Logo Templates that show how fonts can be used. Logos are editable for Adobe Illustrator (Ai and EPS files, CS6 and CS1)
Danish, English, Finnish, French, German, Icelandic, Irish, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Polish, Spanish, Swedish.