Need something bright and sweet for the summer? Then dive into the Fresh Picked Watercolor & Font Kit! This baby is packed with over 55 hand-painted watercolors, three new fonts, including a digbat font with loads of hand-drawn extras, 6 ready-made logos and a set of brand new watercolor textures! Everything was designed to work together, so this is your one-stop-shop for Fresh Picked design kit!
ALL THE GOODS:
- Fresh Picked Script (Regular) – A casual, hand-drawn script font, perfect for invitations, lettering projects, packaging and logos.
- Fresh Picked Script (Bold) – Just like regular, but you know, bold. 🙂
- Fresh Picked Sans – A complimentary sans serif version that perfectly pairs with FP Script.
- Fresh Picked Extras – A font file containing more than 85 hand-drawn doodles, ornaments and catchwords.
- Six Photoshop Logo Templates – A handy set of 6 ready-made logos for Photoshop users. Just install your fonts, open in PS, grab your type tool, and GO!
- 58 Hand-Painted high-resolution watercolor PNG files. And the files look great on both light and dark backgrounds!!
- A set of 12, all new watercolor textures. Sized at 8.5 x 11in and 500 DPI.
- This kit works best in raster programs like Photoshop or Gimp, but can also be used in Illustrator. You will just have to import the PNG files into AI and resize to fit your needs. 🙂
- The fonts can by installed and used in pretty much any program, although it’s best to have a Glyphs panel to see the ligatures and alternate characters within the script.
- I’ve also added UNICODE, so that you can view the extras in a Character Map (script only).