A calendar system with many views, upcoming events widget, color-coded categories, recurrence, and import/export of facebook events and .ics feeds.
The All-in-One Event Calendar is a beautiful way to list your events in WordPress and easily share them with the rest of the world.
Calendar Features For Users
This plugin has many features we hope will prove useful to users, including:
- Recurring events.
- Filtering by event category or tag.
- Easy sharing with Google Calendar, Apple iCal, MS Outlook and any other system that accepts iCalendar (.ics) feeds.
- Embedded Google Maps.
- Color-coded events based on category.
- Featured event images and category images.
- Month, week, day, agenda, and posterboard **views.
- Upcoming Events widget.
- Direct links to filtered calendar views.
- Facebook integration.
- Inline Calendar Theme editor.
Features for Website and Blog Owners
- Import other calendars automatically to display in your calendar.
- Categorize and tag imported calendar feeds automatically.
- Events from The Events Calendar.
- Plugin can also be easily imported.
Importing and exporting iCalendar (.ics) feeds is one of the strongest features of the All-in-One Event Calendar system. Enter an event on one site and you can have it appear automatically in another website’s calendar. You can even send events from a specific category or tag (or combination of categories and tags).
Why is this cool? It allows event creators to create one event and have it displayed on a few or thousands of calendars with no extra work. And it also allows calendar owners to populate their calendar from other calendar feeds without having to go through the hassle of creating new events. For example, a soccer league can send its game schedule to a community sports calendar, which, in turn, can send only featured games (from all the sports leagues it aggregates) to a community calendar, which features sports as just one category.
The All-in-One Event Calendar Plugin also has a few features that will prove useful for website and blog owners:
- Each event is SEO-optimized.
- Each event links to the original calendar.
- Your calendar can be embedded into a WordPress page without needing to create template files or modify the theme.