The OpenSVG technology is just amazing because it allows us to have so much more detail & transparency in the letters, which can give your text a realistic hand-painted look.
Here is what you get in the download:
- The Wilde SVG One (uppercase & lowercase letters, numbers and punctuation) – this is the OpenSVG version of the font. All the letters are basically bitmap images (instead of vectors) – each letter has been painted a dozen of times.
- The Wilde SVG Two (same as the above, but alternate letters)
- The Wilde One + Two – basically the same as above, but a vectorised, normal version for people who are not able to use the SVG version but still want to use the font. Remember that this version doesn’t have the paint look or transparency.
- PDF Guide with tutorials on how to use the font and how to change colors in Photoshop & Illustrator
- Multilingual support for the non-SVG version for the following languages included: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Swedish, Norweigen, Danish, Dutch, Turkish, Finnish, Romanian, Hungarian and Estonian (if something is missing or you’ve got a request please let me know and I’ll try to add it to the next update). — I excluded support for other languages for the SVG version due to size reduction…